USE AT YOUR OWN RISK – DISCLAIMER
This Website and its contents are provided “AS IS” and Amicorp makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this Website or its contents. Whilst Amicorp uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this Website, Amicorp expressly disclaims all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, compatibility, security and accuracy. In addition, Amicorp does not represent or warrant that this Website will be available at all times or that the content of this Website is uninterrupted, error free, accurate or complete.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Amicorp Group of Companies and its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives (herein collectively, “Amicorp”) are not liable for direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or other damages or costs, including without limitation, lost profits or data, loss of goodwill, loss of or damage to property, or claims of third parties, arising out of or in connection with the use, copying, or display of this Website or its contents, the inability to use the Website or any advertising or products, services, or information obtained or stored in or from the Website, or any of the reports, products and/or services available through the website or transactions entered into via the Website, any website linked to the Website or material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect user’s computer system, software, data or other property on account of access to, use of the Website or downloading any material from the Website or from any website linked to this Website whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, regardless of whether Amicorp has been advised of the possibility thereof.
Links provided on this Website are provided solely as a convenience to you and the provision of any such link does not constitute an endorsement by Amicorp of that site or its provider or of any of the content, products, or services contained or offered therein. Amicorp makes no representation or warranty concerning the accuracy, completeness or availability of lawfulness of any linked site. Amicorp cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and Amicorp has no control over the availability of the linked pages at all times.
Use of scrapers, spiders or other automated methods of gathering information from this Website for any commercial purpose is strictly prohibited without the express permission of Amicorp.
The following web link activities are explicitly prohibited by Amicorp and may present trademark and copyright infringement issues:
- Links that involve unauthorized use of Amicorp’s logo.
- Framing, inline links or metatags.
COPYRIGHT & REPRODUCTION
The content of this Website, including the design, text, graphics, and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the property of Amicorp Holding Limited. Certain of the content on this Website are provided for use by third parties under agreement with Amicorp. This Website is copyrighted by Amicorp Holding Limited (©2015 Amicorp. All rights reserved.). Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form of the Website is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form.
If you wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this Website on to your computer’s hard drive, you should take necessary steps within your web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this Website and its external serving vendors. If you continue to use this Website without taking action to prevent the storage of this information, you are effectively agreeing to this use.
WEBSITE SUBJECT TO DISCONTINUANCE OR CHANGE
All content contained herein is subject to change without notice. Amicorp reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to your use of this Website at any time. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions shall become effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, but not limited to, posting a notice on this Website. Any use of this Website after such notice shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
You also undertake not to post to or send via the Website any materials that are or could reasonably be construed as: (i) defamatory, libelous, obscene, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory or blasphemous; (ii) in breach of any obligation of confidence or privacy or any trade secret; (iii) infringing the proprietary rights of any third party or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or (iv) violating any other law.
You also agree not to transmit to or send via the Website any materials which could reasonably be held to constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of any country or other competent authority, or infringe the rights of any third party enforceable in any part of the world.
You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of your use of this Website.
You clearly understand that you are prohibited to access the content on this Website from locations where it is illegal to obtain such access. By accessing, using, downloading or otherwise receiving the content from this Website, you are expressly agreeing that you are not in a country where such prohibition exist. Anyone who accesses this Website from any locations does so on their own initiative and is responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH AMICORP.
By using or communicating content through the use of this Website, you expressly warrant that you are the owner of such material or have the right to use and provide such content.
“Data” means the information of the Data Subjects, any personal data as defined under relevant law in which the user resides or is established, included in Know Your Client file or any other documents or databases which are disclosed to or received by Amicorp through this Website.
“Data Subjects” mean user (directors, officers and employees of user, in case user is an entity).
The user understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- (a) any of Data Subjects’ information and documents are stored and kept as Amicorp deems necessary for its legal and business purposes and in no event will its lawful use be deemed as a violation of any legislation concerning protection of personal data. The user hereby waives any cause of action or right to damages based on such use. Data Subjects’ personal data may be incorporated in the Amicorp’s automated files and, Amicorp is hereby authorized to keep such personal data stored and to use it as and to the extent that Amicorp is requested by law, regulations or any court order;The Data will be used for the purposes of communication with user, management of the relationship with user, and conducting compliance procedures imposed on Amicorp by applicable laws and regulations.
- (b) Amicorp is entitled to process personal data of Data Subjects, as well as any Data, including without limitation, to transmission of the Data to, from and within the Amicorp Group and to, from and within any sub-contractors, service providers and/or suppliers engaged by Amicorp for one or more of the below purposes, thereby allowing worldwide access to the Data to designated staff members of the Amicorp Group and/or such subcontractors, service providers and/or suppliers.User consents to Amicorp collecting, using and/or disclosing his/her personal data for the purpose of performing its contractual obligations to any third parties, as well as such other purpose(s) reasonably and/or customarily required by a relation of such nature.
- (c) The user hereby authorise and consent to the processing and transmission of the Data as per Clauses (a) and (b) above. The user represents and warrants that the consent of the Data Subjects for such processing and transmission of Data as per clauses (a) and (b) above have been obtained in so far as such consent is required.
No material from this Website may be copied, uploaded, posted, modified or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of any such material on any other website or computer environment is prohibited.
Whilst “Amicorp” uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Website, “Amicorp” makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. “Amicorp” assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website. All information is subject to subsequent variation, without notice.”
Any third party software which may be downloaded from a site operated by a third party (whether referred to on or linked to this Website) is the responsibility of that party and not of “Amicorp”, who shall have no responsibility or liability arising in respect of any loss, damage, viruses or otherwise arising as a result of the downloading by you of such software.
General Conditions: These General Conditions which provides the terms and conditions for participation in the Tournament.
Organiser: means the director in charge of the Tournament, i.e. Fundashon Tuma mi Man and Amicorp Group of Companies.
Participant: means an individual who has registered himself/herself for participation in the Tournament by submitting the Registration Form.
Tournament: means “Goals 4 Kids 2017 Tournament” specified in the Registration Form.
Registration Form: means online registration form available on this Website.
The participation in the Tournament shall be governed by these General Conditions and the Regulations and Rules of the Tournament (“Rules and Regulations”).
In order to participate in the Tournament, the Participant is required to complete the appropriate registration process on the Website by filling in and submitting the Registration Form on or before the timelines provided on the Website.
The Participant hereby agrees and acknowledges the following:
- (a) that the Participant has reached at least the minimum age set by the Organiser.
- (b) the Participant has read and understood the General Conditions and agrees with the General Conditions.
- (c) that participation in the Tournament is physically strenuous and the Participant is aware of the nature of the Tournament and associated medical and physical risks involved.
- (d) The Participant shall provide appropriate documents for verification of identification and proof of employment.
- (e) that the Participant is physically capable of competing in the Tournament and agrees to be solely responsible for his/her actions and that the Organiser, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates, associated companies, or sponsors are not responsible for any injury or illness that the Participant may suffer as a result of his/her participation in the Tournament. The Participant accepts that should any medical or physical condition arise prior to the Tournament which is likely to affect his/her ability to compete, the Participant will withdraw in accordance with the General Conditions.
- (f) The Organiser reserves the right at any time to remove Participants from the Tournament or prevent Participants participating in the Tournament if in the Organiser’s sole discretion, it considers such action necessary for safety reasons or the proper enjoyment of the Tournament by other Participants or for any other reasonable reason. No refund of the Fee shall be made if the Participant has acted negligently, maliciously, with willful misconduct or otherwise without due care and attention, so as to cause his/her removal.
- (g) The Participant cannot swap, transfer, sell or assign the participation in the Tournament.
3. REGISTRATION FEE
Upon completion of registration process and submitting of Registration Form for participation in the Tournament Participant shall pay Registration Fee. The Participant shall not be eligible or entitled to participate in the Tournament until full payment of the Registration Fee has been made and the same is received by the Organiser.
4. CANCELLATIONS, WITHDRAWALOR ALTERATIONS
- (a) If the Participant needs/intends to withdraw from participation in the Tournament, the Registration Fee will not be refunded.
- (b) The Organiser may cancel the Tournament if circumstances arises which are beyond the Organiser’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, war, civil or political unrest, terrorism or inclement weather conditions. Under such circumstances, the Registration Fee shall be refunded.
- (c) The Organiser reserves the right to change the date of the Tournament or make other alterations to the Tournament. Any changes to the Tournament shall be communicated as soon as possible. Should a change of date be made, and the Participant is unable to attend on the revised date, the Participant shall not be entitled to receive a refund of the Registration Fee.
5. RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE TOURNAMENT
The Rules and Regulations of the Tournament which form part of these General Conditions, are applicable to participation by the Participant in the Tournament.
6. ORGANISER’s LIABILITY
- (a) Organiser shall not be liable to the Participant for any breach, loss, damage, claims, fines, charges, costs or expenses resulting from actions taken by Organiser in discharging its duties, unless any of the foregoing is the result of and can be attributed to Organiser’s gross negligence or wilful misconduct, as determined in a final and enforceable judgment issued by a competent court.
- (b) Except as expressly required by law without the possibility of contractual waiver, in no event will the Organiser be liable to Participant or third party for the following:
- (i) any special or consequential, punitive, or incidental damages (including, without limitation, loss of profits, revenues or data), whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence or strict liability) or otherwise and regardless of the form of the legal action, even if Participant has been advised of the possibility of any such loss or damage.
- (ii) for any actions of any spectators or other third parties unless otherwise set out herein.
- (c) ORGANISER’S TOTAL LIABILITY IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE TOURNAMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REGISTRATION FEE PAID BY THE PARTICIPANT.
- (d) The Participant hereby expressly and irrevocably renounces, for him/herself, heirs and successors in title the right to any recourse or claims whatsoever against the Organiser, its officers, employees, suppliers and/or sponsors and/or persons for whom it is answerable as a result of any kind of physical, mental or other loss or damage of whatsoever nature (including any loss of earnings, profits, or pain and suffering) suffered by the Participant, directly or indirectly, or by his/her family or by any dependents and caused by an event in any way relating to the Participant’s participation in the Tournament.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- (a) The Participant irrevocably consents the Participant’s participation in the Tournament being filmed, recorded, and exploited in whole or in part in any television programme, film, video or broadcast of whatever nature by all means and in all media and formats now or invented; and
- (b) Any film, photographs (by camera or mobile phone), or any other recording of moving or still picture, and all intellectual property in connection therewith (including but not limited to copyright) shall remain the property of the Organiser, and where such intellectual property does not automatically vest in the Organiser, these General Conditions shall constitute a legally binding assignment thereof and/or the Participant shall sign all reasonable documentation required to give affect thereto. Any such recording shall not be used other than for private use without the Organiser’s prior written consent.
- (a) These General Conditions shall be governed by laws of Curaçao, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Curaçao.
- (b) If any provision of these General Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the validity of the remainder shall not be affected.